Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winter Park Feb. 2011

So a couple times each year we head up to a house in Winter Park that my Mother-in-Law has partial ownership in. We got to go at the end of last month and the girls had tons of fun. I, on the other hand, was somewhat tired and miserable as Charli REFUSED to sleep at night. The last couple nights were better as she got her own room but before that we were have regular playdates in the middle of the night.
The girls got to go skiing twice and went with their Dad and Grandma. No more ski school!!!! The first day they gave their keepers a workout but by the second day they had worked some of the kinks out.



One of the days the big girls and I got to go dog sledding. 


That night they got to go to the tubing hill in Fraser. I guess they had the place to themselves for awhile. When they got home and I was putting them to bed, I did my usual check of Avery's loose tooth and it was finally ready!!! She had already lost one tooth before but got some professional help from her Uncle and soon-to-be Aunt because the other tooth had already popped up behind. This was the first time she got to actually do the yanking and while she was a little scared at first, she got it out.




The townhouse is at the top of a cul-de-sac and the plows made a huge snow mound in the middle. Some of the neighbors turned the mound into a little play ground of sorts by digging out tunnels, making stairs, slides, and big holes for them to hide in. They spent a lot of time out there.










I always try to get some shots of the girls in the wooded area behind the house.


Overall it was a good trip and I can't wait to go back again this Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. looked like sooooo much fun. take me in your suitcase next time:)

    ReplyDelete