Thursday, April 19, 2012

Insta-Whatever

So obviously my resolve is a little less than before but hey, something is still better than nothing :-)
So here is some snippets of the last few weeks

More sleeping baby
 Quality time with aunt and uncle in mountains
 Barely any snow up there!
 Easter Egg time



 Enjoying nice weather
 Enjoying a hazy morning
 Enjoying my husband being gone and slumber parties with the big girls
 Mon, Tues, Wednesday I have to pick the girls up early for dance so when we get a nice Thurs or Friday we try to hang out at school afterwards
 Getting the hang of this.....
 so we put on big girl panties.......which she shortly soiled :-(
 Fun but time consuming crafty project
 Brie has started to work on some tricks so she can join the circus with her sister
 Brand new, first pair of expensive pointe shoes does NOT mix well with water and a bright red paper!!! However, Oxyclean did a really good job.
 I was gone for 4 hours and this is what I had to walk home in
 Cleaning of the tutus
 Somebody got to pick out reading glasses. She'll need eye therapy too but she doesn't have it to nearly the extreme that I do. THANK GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment