Friday, May 11, 2012

Insta-Every-Other-Friday

I really have no good excuse for being a slacker, but I cannot begin to tell you how all the little things consume all my time. I feel like I'm constantly going, with a to-do list always looming, and the bare minimum is all that I can get accomplished.

Well here is the last 2 weeks documented through Instagram!

He is just so silly with all the different positions he can sleep in
 Pizza/Movie night with the neighbor girls
 My bathing beauty
 Playing in the fort the big girls set up
 Stretching girls
Charli donning her ballet garb as well
 Daddy left us alone again which was a great excuse for watching a movie and ice cream in bed
I think it is so pretty where I live. I drop the girls off at school (a quick 5 min walk) and then take a quick loop around the canyon rim and this is what I get to see!
 Although it's hard to see in this picture, a prominent peak is almost always visible

 A great seat to watch rehearsal
 Conked out
It is so nice having a back yard that I can trust her in. I recently was hanging out in our old back yard that was shallow and steep and realized I never was able to relax when the big girls would go out there at this age.
 One our favorite games: Enchanted Forest
 Caught a glimpse of The Super Moon through a break in the clouds
Laundry basket = fun times
Baby prison? Actually there is a heater just off to the left and she was enjoying the warm air
 I just love this old door and door knob!!!!!!
Week of the sickos! Hubby has been home all week and so has Avery. A nasty virus (not strep) has leveled them. I hope next week is better
While she did miss her Field Day today, she was able to go outside and enjoy our nice weather. I think she's finally on the upswing, Chris.....not so much :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment