This week was way more eventful in some good ways and some not so good ways.
This little monster makes trips to the grocery store 10 times more enjoyable. When the big girls were little, I would NEVER indulge them with the free cookie. She is going to be so spoiled.
Girly invasion went fairly well. They eventually feel asleep around 12:30 and woke up at 7. There were minimum conflicts and even little sister remained drama free.
Saturday was the usual morning ballet class. Their growth as little dancers is becoming more apparent. Even Charlotte is picking up some things.
Afterwords, we headed to the American Girl Store with Grandma so Avery could pick out her birthday presents. She chose the new girl of the year, Mckenna, because she brakes her foot and has a cast just like Avery did ;-)
She also got a little daybed so her dolls would have better sleeping accommodations.
Sunday we headed up to the mountain house where Uncle Justin and Aunt Joni had been staying just to hang out with them for the day. During the drive up I noticed how dry it was. That was NOT the case for the drive home (scary, dark, snowy pass).
We went out to lunch, hung out, and made dinner at the house. They even made Avery yet another cake for her birthday.
Monday we went to the doctors for Avery's 8 year and Charli's 18 month visit. Charli remembered the doctor this time and was so clingy when he or the nurse was in the room. All they had to do was talk to her or look at her and she would cry.
I was laying in bed after we got back because I felt like I hit a wall when I got a call back from the doctor's office. Avery had strep. Go figure. She was cleared to go to school for her V-day party the next day because she got 2 doses of antibiotics in her. Then that night Brie started feeling ill. Wednesday neither kid went to school and Charli slept in until 12:20 pm!!!!
We're all still trying to recover over here. But I saved the best part of my week until last. On Valentines Day, my littlest valentine used the potty for the first time!!! It hasn't happened again and it probably wont for awhile, but it's a sign that my diaper days are indeed numbered!
| Who needs diapers? |
Hoping for a more healthy week next week.
How was your week?




No comments:
Post a Comment