Friday, March 30, 2012

Insta-Friday

Spring Break!!!!!
No fancy vacations, just hanging around the house enjoying some fabulous weather.

Hanging out at the park
Lemonade Stands
Ice Cream Truck!!!


Even Marley had fun (although he's getting quite hot with all that fur).

What a difference a week makes!
I got to catch up on this mess
I hate these times of the year when the weather requires that you need access to both Summer and Winter wardrobes. However, the need for Winter clothes seems to have past rather quickly so I got to organize what we can still wear next year, what Charli will wear in the distant future, and what we'll never wear again. Much better.

One of my favorite ways to commemorate the changing of the seasons is the biannual changing of the linens.
Good-bye fuzzy sheets and down comforters
Hello cool cotton blend with cheerful pattern

Charlotte continues to hone her good mama skills. Yesterday she took her bunny and placed him on a seat at the table so she could feed him. You can see she takes her responsibilities very seriously.

Halloween doesn't really tempt me but Easter........
these need to go back to wherever they keep them the majority of the year

After 3 years with no glasses or contacts I get to don these sexy beasts. Sure they don't look so bad but they're prism glasses. That means the lenses get thicker towards the outside which is rather dorky but it's soooo crazy wearing them. It's beyond fishbowl it's almost like taking something: slightly dizzy and nauseous and everything looks indescribably different. I don't need to wear them all the time and it's to see if they can correct a problem which might lead to more surgery :-(

Hope all had a great week.
life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment