Friday, October 26, 2012

Insta-September

So now I'm consistently a month behind. Even though it hasn't been that long ago, it's amazing how many things have already slipped my mind. This way I get to remember some forgotten moments. Especially September!!! It was consumed with my convalescing husband and my darn diet (but I am down 25 lbs ;-) Looking back now, I see that September was peppered with some fun moments. Like......

A sweet baby blessing
 A messy baby after spaghetti
 Quality cuddle time with the big girls at school
 That perfect toothless grin that I missed with Avery
 It's been nearly 7 weeks and she's still toothless (+1)
 Nutcracker auditions
 Playing dress-up with friends
 More lemonade stands to help the hermit crabs
 And the biggie..... She FINALLY did Locks of Love!!!!
 Yup, there's a piece of food tucked into that bed-head
 My mommy and I have matching cars ;-)
 Some older girls made these hamburger cupcakes with finger lady fries for the first day of rehearsal. Clever!
 Visiting with sisters at lunch time
 Blanket Baby
 Brie gets to almost kiss a boy in The Nutcracker. The awkwardness is adorable.
 My ballet buddy hanging out in the rosin box
 Monkey Baby
 The Tooth Fairy has been frequenting our house as of late


No comments:

Post a Comment