Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Insta-October

I realize that most of my pics are of Charli but she's my constant companion. October was a good month. Chris went back to work and life was looking normal again. Brie started having some tummy pain which we thought was due to an H. pylori infection but she continues to have issues post treatment. Nutcracker rehearsals were in full swing and of course all the Halloween festivities.

It's so rare that she cat naps now
 Showing off the pretty outfit Grandma got her
 Grandma also got Brie a new Lego set
 Getting warm by the fire
 Mrs. Obama


 This girl is always wearing some sort of dress-up
 Braided her hair for the first time. She did good
 She loves them babies
 Isn't he sooo tiny?
 This is how I babysit. Load 7 kids in the back and turn on a movie while I stay up front with the itty-bity
 The teeth just keep coming out
 First snow (none since)
 More teeth
 Containers make the best toys


 Avery killed this pair of shoes
 Pumpkin carving
 About once a year we get a hot air balloon above our house
 She got dressed up for Halloween but slept through the Trick-or-Treating


1 comment:

  1. I love the Wonderwoman boots! Thanks again for your help babysitting! I love that close up of Christian! I'd love a copy. Good to read your post. How about some Nutcracker pics?
    Beckie

    ReplyDelete