Not much happened at Casa De Underwood this week.
I had to move Charli's room around. I lowered her crib to it's lowest setting since she was quite capable of climbing out (though I doubt she would). When I lowered it, it exposed an outlet to her which made me uncomfortable with as much time as she spends playing in there so I had to switch some things around. It mad me a little sad to see the little baby nursery start to transform into a little girls room :-(
Rehearsals started up for Sleeping Beauty which means I have to find a way to keep the monster entertained from 11am-2:30pm in a confined area. Yay again for Ipad, Netflix, and Barney!!!
Sunday we drove up to the mountains to spend the day at our timeshare (something we got roped into for my 30th bday). It's a nice facility and we should really make the effort to use it more offten. We started by renting the theater room so we could chill and eat lunch. We chose the last Harry Potter. It was great on the big screen with a great sound system. The theater has 3 rows of theater seats but the best part is the 2 huge Luv Sacs up front.
Then we went swimming
I'm a fan of this pool for several reasons. Salt water for one, indoor kiddie play area for two, indoor/outdoor pool for three
like 6 hot tubs for four, water slide for five, fabulous locker rooms for six, drink service for seven, and above all.....the fact that it's not our hot, stinky rec center pool that's always being closed for brown-outs! I tell you, the 2 hour drive is so worth the fresh air, not too crowded, non-chloriney experience. Highly recommended.
Tuesday was a daddy day. Chris had the day off so I got to leave the baby behind so I could attend parent/teacher conferences before school. They went fine and I got to see the "Gingerbread Village" the girls have been working on since November during their Tues/Thurs morning enrichment.
Then I was able to do some things baby-free which is always so nice. After school we opted to ditch ballet to enjoy the nice weather. So we stayed after school and played for a while.
Brie and Daddy got to breakout their new basketball
Charlotte enjoyed the slides
Avery enjoyed being mama hen to baby sis
and I enjoyed the view.
Afterwards we got dinner at Maggiano's and came home with enough food to last 3 days.
Notice how Charli's fingers are in her mouth? It's taken a little while but she officially has 2 top teeth!!!!
Most mornings Charlotte stays in bed while we get ready. More often than not she's still asleep but even if she's awake she plays before she wants to get out which makes my life so much easier. So the last thing I do before we leave the house is grab Charlotte. Thursday I went to grab her and she was still fast asleep, huddled in the corner. She woke up happy when I grabbed her but her hair looked like this! Silly baby.
As usual, don't be afraid to start your own Insta-Friday tradition by linking up at
or just feel free to stalk complete strangers. It's kind of fun ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment