This year it was Brie's turn to go to Uganda with Uncle Justin and Aunt Joni.
This was Justin's third time around. You can read about last years adventure with
Flat Avery for more background. Basically, in first grade the kids are asked to send a flat version of themselves off somewhere and document their adventure like in the book Flat Stanley. Justin goes on these trips annually to provide free dental care to HIV positive children in Uganda. I was a little worried this year when the assignment was due a month earlier than last year but when I explained to Brie's teacher how we had been anticipating this, she understood and gave us an extension. I just put together a
book and ordered it on snapfish, but here are a few of the pics they came back with.
 |
| Justin, Joni, and Flat Brie with the young man they sponsor |
 |
| White Rhinos |
 |
| Bats! |
 |
| Alligators |
 |
| Love her |
 |
| How sweet is he? |
 |
| Made a stop in Amsterdam on the way home |
That is the coolest thing ever!!
ReplyDeletelove it
ReplyDelete