Enough whining.
So with everyone's New Years resolutions these bad boys were only $5 a box beginning of January. It's a ploy to get you hooked! A couple weeks later they were up to $7.50! And would you believe what I found when I went to purchase these last week????
There are only 5 bars in a box people!!! And they're small. Done with these.
Had to add a picture of my favorite shopping buddy. Is it pathetic that grocery store runs with Charlotte are something I look forward to each Friday?
Netflix on my iPad. This is far from the toodlerhood that the big girls experienced just 5 years ago. Crazy. I will try to only use this power for good.
Someone lost another tooth!!! She is not your ordinary case. We wait until the new tooth pops up behind, break out some ice and get to work. Hopefully the top teeth will be easier. But she initiated the final yank this time.
This week @ ballet. I was digging in my basement and found some old baby leos. I got Charlotte all dolled up including a pseudo bun for big sis's ballet class. My husband would be proud to know that she spent most of that class playing catch (demonstrating REALLY good aim) with the ballet teacher instead of dancing. But she looked so darn cute doing it.
Avery continues to complain of tummy aches and head aches on a daily basis. We're going back to docs tomorrow as Zantac Rx and staying away from dairy (milk/egg allergy) have offered very little relief. It's hard not to let my imagination get carried away. I hope we can figure this out and that it's not something serious.
While waiting in the carpool line to pick up big sis. I really hadn't counted on her taking a nap today since she got up at noon but I guess she's still not feeling her best.
Tomorrow has the potential to shed some silly, sentimental tears. How many tears is still undecided and we'll have to wait and see if everyone is even well enough to leave the house in the first place ;-)
Hey! I can't believe how big the girls are getting:) That little Charlotte is just the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteSo what are the tears for, my friend?
Praying for Avery.
No tears were shed in the end ;-) and Avery tested positive for strep again! I'm hoping her symptoms go away with this persistent strep. Thanks for your concern Michelle ;-)
ReplyDeleteBrielle looks older here. Charli is just soooo adorable in her leotard. Hoping you get some answers soon with Avery's health. Love you.
ReplyDelete